1. Complete the Academies @ Englewood online application form. Applications are due by Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
*Entrance exam date is embedded in the student application for Language Arts and Mathematics . The make-up test date will be available after the testing dates mid November.
The Makeup Entrance test is TBD.
2. Submit your Academies @ Englewood Admissions Essay using the link here.
3. Please note, parents/guardians of out-of-district students must file The Notice of Intent to Participate in the School Choice Program with their home district superintendent by Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
*Parents/ Guardians may find the Notice of Intent to Participate form from the state website, by clicking here.
4. Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation, one from a middle school math teacher and one from a middle school social studies or language arts teacher. Letters of recommendation must be mailed or emailed to email@example.com.
5. Guidance Counselors or School Administrators are requested to complete the Applicant’s District form. You may download that form here.The Applicants District form and transcripts must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. After reviewing the applicant’s admissions file, students will be invited to interview with the admissions committee.
7. All students accepted into the Academies@ Englewood must complete the Intent to Enroll form.