Request a Transcript

Alumni of Dwight Morrow High School and the Academies@Englewood can request copies of their high school transcript. Before sending transcripts, recommendations and supporting credentials to a school, college, university, technical vocational institution, or any organization from outside the school district, we are required to have a formal request.

All transcript or records requests must be submitted through the online portal called Transcript Request Form.

For any questions, please email the Director of Pupil Personnel Services at mheinze@epsd.org.